About the accommodation
Situated in the heart of the village, this beautifully presented period cottage is full of character, tastefully styled and well equipped to ensure ultimate relaxation and comfort during your stay.
Retaining lots of original features and providing accommodation on two levels we hope to delight you with the quirky layout and homely atmosphere.
- Generous size porch with coat hanging space and boot store
- Beamed ceiling and soft lighting
- Solid oak staircase
- Gritstone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove
- TV with built in DVD/CD player, radio/cd player with blue tooth pairing.
Kitchen & Dining Area
- Part beamed ceiling and tiled floor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double oven, hob and grill, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher,Tassimo coffee maker.
- Farmhouse table & chairs
- Washing machine, ironing board and iron
The Master Bedroom
- Front facing aspect with 2 windows
- Linked super king or twin beds as required
The Rear Bedroom
- Rear facing aspect with 2 windows
- Double bed
- En suite: Electric shower, hand wash basin, toilet, radiator
- Ground floor, spacious and attractive with white bathroom suite
- Power shower over generous P shaped bath, hand wash basin, toilet, heated towel rail